Your schedule is the control center of your project and helps direct all progress. Ensuring you’ve considered all activities and milestones in your schedule is key to ensuring project success. One key project management process that can supply additional insights to your schedule and help broaden overall project transparency is interface management.
Linking key interfaces to milestones within your project schedule is a proven way to bring these two business processes together.
This paper outlines how you can bring these two processes together for greater project insights.
Topics covered include:
- Today’s projects & interface management
- The Goal: Risk impact visualization through schedule integration
- Step-by-step integration process
- Work Schedule Discrepancy Report
- Addressing interface-schedule misalignment