Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to help us build the next generation software for executing mega capital projects. The world’s largest engineering and construction firms use Coreworx software to deliver projects on time with compliance to policies and standards. Our product team partners with engineering, design, analytics and more to craft an application that delivers value to our consumers.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a critical role in defining, communicating, and executing the product vision and strategy across a portfolio of products that manage project information and collaboration. Working across multiple functional groups to define and deliver new products and features, as well as identify opportunities to improve. Be a leader and an influencer, getting cross-functional alignment and driving teams to deliver compelling products that address significant customer needs, on time and with great quality.
As a product leader at Coreworx you are passionate about finding ways to reduce cost and schedule risk on mega projects such as resource extraction, power plants and transportation systems. This is what sets you apart from other candidates:
- Customer Presence – You are excited to interact directly with clients’ senior project teams to understand their pains & needs and to solve their problems.
- Industry Expertise – You have expert knowledge of market trends & competitive intelligence, or you are capable of quickly ramping up to get there
- Deep Thinking – You’re capable of taking complex inputs, breaking them down, and synthesizing them to create/refine your product vision & strategies.
- Evangelism – Your infectious passion for your product and your mission allows you to get buy-in for your product vision & strategies.
- High Accountability – You’re not afraid to create goals & KPIs to measure the success of your strategies, because that’s how you’ll iterate & improve.
- Ability to Influence Others – You can effectively motivate and support the Agile software development team to deliver on your roadmap items at a high quality.
- Drive to Execution – You are able to take your ideas and make them an operational reality.
- User Advocacy – You empathize with software users and have a solid understanding of user experience design.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 5+ years of solid Product Management experience bringing an enterprise-grade software product to market and seeing it through many iterations, with sensitivity to customers’ journey
- Agile development experience – you have worked with Agile software development teams and can break down high-level business requirements into sprint-level backlogs for a technical audience.
- Strong analysis skills – you are superb at breaking down problems into logical steps.
- Strong data-driven approach in decision making (via KPIs and metrics)
- Project management skills to define scope, communicate with stakeholders, manage risk and execute.
- Ability to design and navigate through conflicting priorities, turning ambiguity into clarity in a fast-changing environment.
Who We Are
We are part of Constellation Software Inc., a large global conglomerate of software companies that is publicly traded on the TSX under CSU.
Our customers use our software to manage the volumes of information and processes that go along with the planning, engineering, construction, and operation of complex capital projects, such as offshore oil rigs, refineries, and power generation plants – and that makes us proud.