Full Stack Developer (Vela Technologies India)
About the Role
As a Full-stack Developer, you will work on all layers of our technology stack. Your ideas will be heard regarding new feature/module development projects within a team of talented developers. You may lead the design of assigned projects and provide feedback/ideas to other team members on the projects they are working on. You will work on all aspects of the software development life cycle.
If you’re a highly-motivated developer that takes pride in creating the best possible user experience and like working with a strong team, this role is for you.
- Backlog grooming with the team to clarify and size stories and deferred bugs
- Individual work on stories, bugs, some pair programming
- Insightful unit tests to cover your code
- Desktop demos to the team before promoting
- Swarming on stories or bugs as needed: dev, test, doc
- Collaborate with DevOps on build and installer challenges
- Develop new functionalities and maintain released code
- Able to write clean code, unit or integration tests, and follow coding and process guidelines
- Contribute to estimating and planning
- Able to travel overseas with short notice
- Must have at least 2-6 years of experience
- Experience (2 years) developing enterprise applications an asset
- NET and Related Technologies: C#, .NET Core 2.0+, .NET Framework 4.7+, REST API, SQL Server, TFS, WPF, WCF, LINQ
- Web Development: React JS, Typescript, ASP.NET webforms, ASP.NET MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Microsoft Azure: Azure SQL, Azure Search, Azure BLOB, Azure Queues. Experience of migrations to Azure infrastructure is a plus!
- MCSD certifications are an added advantage
- Team player who is an excellent communicator, self motivated & flexible
- Quick & continuous learner with high analytical and logical abilities to adapt to different technologies
If you are qualified and interested in applying for this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vela Technologies India Bengaluru
Coreworx, Vela Technologies India and Constellation Software Inc –
How We Work Together
We are part of Canada’s largest technology firm, publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange at (TSX:CSU).
Vela Technologies India is a subsidiary of global conglomerate Constellation Software Inc. (CSI). CSI is an international provider of market-leading software and services to several industries, both in the public and private sectors. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada and having offices worldwide with over 13000 employees, CSI has revenue exceeding US$2.1 billion.
Vela Technologies India is one of the software development centers (R&D) of Vela Software Group and works with Coreworx (Canada) and other CSI companies on web, mobile, and desktop applications for on-premise and Azure Cloud platforms. With over 20 years of experience, Coreworx teams continue to help global organizations to efficiently manage and control the vast amounts of information and related processes associated with their complex capital engineering projects.
Vela Technologies India started operating independently since July 2018 after being acquired by Constellation Software Inc.