Full Stack Developer
Coreworx is looking for individuals to join our team in the role of Full Stack Developer, supporting our product enhancements and growth. You will see the evolution of a long standing software product relied on within the industry. Our product handles large-scale capital projects, that encompass extensive numbers of documents and project controls that are necessary for success.
You will work alongside experienced, skilled developers that value your work and each day you will come to work to enjoy a comfortable, casual environment. Employees continuously tell us they love working with the people here. You will find our ambitious roadmap to be a welcome challenge and experience, one where you are always learning.
- Backlog grooming with the team to clarify and size stories and deferred bugs
- Individual work on stories, bugs, some pair programming
- Insightful unit tests to cover your code
- Desktop demos to the team before promoting
- Swarming on stories or bugs as needed: dev, test, doc
- Collaboration with DevOps on build and installer challenges
- Develop new functionalities and maintain released code
- Able to write clean code, unit or integration tests, and follow coding and process guidelines
- Contribute to estimating and planning
- We will consider a range of experience, new grad and coop grads are welcomed
- Experience developing enterprise applications an asset
- .NET and related technologies: C#, .NET Framework 4.7+, REST API, SQL Server…TFS, WPF, WCF, LINQ
- Web Development: React JS, Typescript, ASP.NET webforms, ASP.NET MVC… HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- MCSD certifications are an added advantage
- Team player who is an excellent communicator, self-motivated & flexible
- Quick & continuous learner who has high analytical and logical abilities to adapt to different technologies
Coreworx Kitchener, Ontario
Who We Are
We are part of Constellation Software Inc., a large global conglomerate of software companies that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Our customers use our software to manage the volumes of information and processes that go along with the planning, engineering, construction, and operation of complex capital projects, such as offshore oil rigs, refineries, and power generation plants.
We offer a complete benefits package, vacation starting at 3 weeks, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and for US employees, 401K and HSA choices amongst many other sought after options.
Join a company with big business backing and the commitment to take our products to a new level.