A Record of Project Information Flow
Information transmittals are a critical business process for engineering and construction projects. Team members must have rapid and correct identification of who has seen specific documents or drawings, what version they saw, when they saw it, and what response they issued.
Projects can often involve 500 to 1000 transmittals per month. Transmittal management can be time consuming, particularly when large inbound data packages must be validated and imported into the project document repository. Coreworx Transmittals, part of the Coreworx Project Information Control solution, solves this problem with an efficient automated software platform that is secure, scalable, and auditable.
- Automate sending and receiving transmittals
- Eliminate project information bottlenecks
- Keep teams working with accurate data
- Configure to your project needs
- See detailed audit trail of transmittal activities