Controlled & Time-Driven Document Verification, Review, and Distribution
Coreworx Document Control software helps major engineering and construction projects manage, process, and collaborate on large volumes of project documents and information. This proven software helps reduce information management risk by ensuring teams comply with organizational practices, adhere to quality standards, and gain early insights to potential issues for mitigation.
Coreworx Document Control software includes 25+ years of purpose-built enhancements defined through partnerships with the world’s leading owner/operator and EPC companies. It’s a highly configurable system that meets the unique needs of each project while supporting the overall policies and governance requirements of the entire organization.
Project Document Volumes Example
Coreworx Document Control Software Benefits
Ensure Compliance to Policies
- Automate work processes to project policies
- Enforce standards for information quality and categorization
- Permit exceptions without loss of corporate governance
Reduce Errors & Rework
- Ensure information revision control and integrity
- Control distribution & access to key stakeholders
Identify & Mitigate Risk
- Gain visibility to potential issues
- Assign and execute corrective actions
Improve Team Performance
- Efficient access to information
- Enforce time-driven process completion
- Reduce information processing effort & time
Reduce Claims & Resolve Disputes
- Maintain complete historical database
- Enable efficient and thorough discovery
Coreworx Document Control Software Features
Coreworx Document Control combines a powerful engineering document management system (EDMS) with automated business processes and advanced collaboration tools.
Leverage a document management system designed to control the large volumes of documents on engineering and construction projects. The purpose-built Coreworx EDMS supports document control practices with the following tools.