Welcome to the Ask an Interface Manager blog series. This blog series focuses on answering frequently asked questions about interface management for projects. For each topic in the series, we ask experienced interface management professionals the same question and then share all answers in the blog.
Being in the business of delivering interface management solutions & supporting interface management programs for more than 15 years, we've collected a number of FAQs for this series. We are also happy to answer your interface management questions. If you've have any of your own questions about this best practice, send them to us and we will do our best to get you an informed answer.
Ask an Interface Manager Topics:
How do you structure project interfaces?
- Planning the Structure of Project Interfaces by Kelly Maloney
- Defining Internal Interfaces for a Refinery Upgrade Project by William Becerra
- Structuring Internal & External Interfaces for an Offshore Project by Olivier Calas
Should owners be involved with interface management?
- Project Interface Management and Owner Insight by Kelly Maloney
- Owner Oversight Across Internal & External Interfaces by Olivier Calas
- Interface Management Owner Involvement - Help or Hindrance? by John Thropp
Check back next month for answers to another interface management FAQ!
Have a Question?
If you have a question for the interface management expert panel, please send it to us and we will be happy to send you an answer.