Best Practice Information Management for Suppliers and Fabricators Servicing Major Capital Projects
As a supplier of custom manufacturing or engineered fabrication services to major capital projects – the biggest projects on earth – do you find yourself struggling with the following questions?
- Do our clients and stakeholders have confidence in our information exchange and review processes?
- Are all stakeholders involved with the design, production, delivery, installation, operation, etc. working from correct document versions throughout the project?
- Can superior vendor data management help us stand out from our competition?
- How can we scale our operation for greater growth?
- What tools can help streamline our processes, optimize information sharing, and embrace information management best practices?
These information management related questions are common. Planning and controlling project information directly impacts the ability to execute contracts, meet the terms of internal governance and compliance, make strategic growth decisions, as well as to help avoid penalties for late information. Choosing project information management software specifically designed and used for major capital projects will help you address all of these issues and deliver benefits swiftly, supporting the successful execution of projects through best practice information management processes.
Download our industry insight paper for answers to these questions and to learn more about project information best practices that can benefit your organization.
To download this paper, complete the form below.