Coreworx Interface Management SmartCheck
Start or Optimize Your Interface Management Program
In today’s complex capital projects, implementing a collaborative interface management (IM) program is integral to project success. Interface management is a proven management practice used to identify and mitigate project risks through the effective management of interfaces and collaboration between the major stakeholders. With IM being integral to project success, project managers/owners need a way to assess their IM program and ensure it is delivering optimal results to the project. The Coreworx Interface Management SmartCheck program is the answer to this need.
Coreworx IM SmartCheck Approach
Whether interface management is a new concept to you or you already have an IM program in place, Coreworx IM SmartCheck can help you gain a better understanding of the IM practice and identy how to implement or optimize your program for the best results.
The Coreworx IM SmartCheck program is a 2-day workshop designed to help project professionals assess their IM program and ensure they achieve maximum benefits from interface management. Based on industry experience and Construction Industry Institute (CII) tools, the IM SmartCheck program will:
- Provide a comprehensive knowledge of interface management
- Analyze existing management practices and identify challenges
- Benchmark against industry best practice for IM
- Identify the required IM maturity level for successful project execution
- Recommend a go-forward strategy based on gap analysis
Workshops Tailored to Your Program
Each workshop will be tailored to the organization’s needs. For those new to interface management, workshops will focus more on training and identifying the correct approach for successful IM implementation. For organizations already using an IM program, workshops will focus on analyzing the current interface management program and identify challenges through benchmarking against best practice.
The Coreworx Interface Management SmartCheck Approach covers 3 phases:
- Gain in-depth knowledge on interface management best practice
- Identify current challenges by benchmarking against IM best practice
- Analyze recommended IM requirements using quantitative and qualitative assessment
- Develop a go-forward strategy that meets corporate and project IM needs
Coreworx Consulting Services Offers:
- Practical Experience: comprehensive IM skills, gained through successful IM implementation on the world’s projects.
- In-depth Knowledge: extended technical IM know-how, acquired by collaboration with major owners and operators.
- Continuous Improvement: advanced IM practices, achieved in conjunction with ongoing academic and industrial research.
Download the Coreworx Interface Management SmartCheck Datasheet