Dashboards and Reports
Coreworx Contract Management provides interactive registers to represent a complete log of specific contract artifacts and processes. The project team can use the registers to view status, progress and details for each item.
- Control access to registers and filter contents based on a user’s organization and role
- View status, progress, dates and other details for register items
- See “ball in hand” workflow reports to determine who is currently tasked to action on register items
- Create new objects
- Import new objects
- Edit existing objects
- Filter and sort registers based on text strings or column values
Each contract in Coreworx offers a dashboard with a selection of interactive summary reports. Users can personalize the dashboards with specific contents and layout.
- View contract and project-specific dashboards with metrics and summary data
- Access a library of dashboard reports with filtering and drill down capabilities
- Select reports and report positioning for each dashboard
- Configure properties for each dashboard report to determine report behavior and contents
Contract Summary Report
The Contract Summary report provides a project-level summary of contract information with insight to the health and status of each contract.
The Contract Summary report aggregates all contract data in the system and flags many leading indicators including extraordinary contract growth, potential contract change, lagging payment to contractors, over budget contracts, and more.
Like other Coreworx reports, the Contract Summary report may be filtered to match specific contracts, statuses, or other criteria. They may also be exported to Microsoft Excel or PDF for wider distribution and analysis.
Change and RFI Summary Reports
The Change and RFI Summary reports provide detailed data for projects and contracts with indicators of risk.
Like other Coreworx reports, these reports may be filtered to match specific contracts, statuses, contractors, or other criteria. They may also be exported to Microsoft Excel or PDF for wider distribution and analysis.