Coreworx is an active participant within major capital project communities and related associations. Our extensive involvement within the industry and these communities help us to fulfill our continued commitment to expand our knowledge and stay abreast of the ever changing capital projects landscape. The following list includes an example of the these associations and committees.
The Construction Industry Institute
CII Registered Education Provider Program Member
Coreworx is a member of CII’s Registered Education Provider Program (REPP). The CII REPP program advises the general public of qualified instructors on CII Best Practices and other CII publications. Participants in this program are exclusively listed on CII promotional media as CII Registered Education Providers. The Coreworx Interface Management SmartCheck program is part of the CII REPP.
CII Research Teams
- RT 333 Transition Management between Construction Completion, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, and Operations (Active)
- RT 331 Assessing the Maturity and Accuracy of FEED to Support Phase-gate Approvals (Active)
- RT 323 Finding Leading Indicators to Prevent Premature Starts, and Assuring Uninterrupted Construction (Active)
- RT 319 Transforming the Industry: Making the Case for Advanced Work Packaging as a Standard (Best) Practice (Active)
- RT 303 Managing a Portfolio of Projects – Metrics for Improvement
- RT 302 Interface Management
- RT 272 CII Advanced Work Packaging Research Team
- RT 181-3 Risk Management Integration Team
- CII Breakthrough Strategy Committee
- CII Front End Planning Community of Practice (FEPCOP)
Ray Simonson – Board of Advisors
FIATECH is a consortium of industries and companies including the leading providers of engineering, design, and construction services and some of the most influential technology providers in the world. They are all united by one goal – to make a step change improvement in the design, engineering, construction, and maintenance of large capital assets. FIATECH is a clearing house for breakthrough ideas, a market place of best practices, innovations, and creative solutions.
NSERC Project Research
Coreworx is working with the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) on a Collaborative Research and Development (CRD) Project with the University of Waterloo. NSERC aims to make Canada a country of discoverers and innovators for the benefit of all Canadians. The agency supports university students in their advanced studies, promotes and supports discovery research, and fosters innovation by encouraging Canadian companies to participate and invest in postsecondary research projects. NSERC researchers are on the vanguard of science, building on Canada’s long tradition of scientific excellence.
- Canadian Club of Houston– A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting Canadian culture and commerce in the City of Houston.
- Middle East Petroleum Club (MEPC) – The Middle East Petroleum Club (MEPC) is an exclusive membership club, providing a secure environment and a senior network for key decision-makers in the oil & gas industry; engaging with one another on-site at ADIPEC and at MEPC events throughout the year.